Thursday, September 21, 2006

Madness Ensues!

Hey, there! Sorry it took me forever to post any stuff here, but I've been mega busy for the past week and a half and the internet wasn't working. I could come up with a much more better excuse, but I'm not the type to lie.

Ah, but everything's all good now and brought some of these here things!







I've also been busy with this small animation thing I want to do. I want to practice more on my animation style and hopefully get better. Here are some key drawings on what I'm doing so far.





Well, bye for now! I'll be back and hopefully sooner!

7 comments:

Sam said...

Awesome!

Kevin Langley said...

Those are great as usual. I love those keys you posted, I can't wait to see the finished animation.

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks, Kevin! I'm hoping it'll come out good. I want to experiment more on how I animate instead of just repeating the same stuff I learn in books.

benj said...

Wow:0... those keys(LIONS) look pretty cool!

great expressions!

kp said...

ROCK! Good luck on your animation, too! It looks very interesting. =)

M.Pheuz said...

great stuff, i especially like the GOD-DAMN! and that dude's face in the middle
great work in general, nice blog!
Mine's kinda new so nobody gives a shit...feel free to have a look and spread the word

M.Pheuz said...

thanks for the response pedro. your comment was the 1st from someone I didn't go to school with so it means a lot to me, I'm truly flattered. Well, see ya at some other post! peace out