Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Freak, A Geek, and Some Animation!



Here's an animation I worked on for a while. It's unfinished, but I'll get around to it once I'm done with my film.

This is actually for another film that me and a friend had started last year and I thought I could multitask on two different films, but it kinda became impossible for me and it was beginning to hold me back a lot on my first film, which is the main focus for what I wanna do right now.

Anyway, here it is! The quality is kinda rusty, but still visible. Hope you like it!


Next up is more paintings!

13 comments:

Katie said...

I love your drawings so much!! The fingers on the animated creature are so cool!

Niki said...

That monster was awesome! I'd never seen internet animation so smooth!

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks, Katie and Niki!!

Bob Flynn said...

Those fingers ARE great! And your animation gives so much dimension to the character—probably because the construction is so considered from drawing to drawing.

Nice characters above, too.

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks, Bob! Yeah, I tried to pay close attention to the construction on his body the most and made sure everything on it followed well. I'm glad to hear it's noticeable!

Shawn Dickinson said...

This is awesome!!!

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks, Shawn!!

Kali Fontecchio said...

That's some cool movement!

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks!!

ryan said...

very fluid! funny expression on that cig smoking guy

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks, ryan!

benj said...

This is really REALLY nice!
He got some nice gums.
CHEERS!

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks, Benj!