Friday, February 23, 2007

A Demon's Thirst!

Demon Boy the gardener!

I'm working on a story right now that involves this character. It's pretty much about how this character became to be this character along with other tidbits in the story. The story is pretty simple as of now. I'm sort of structuring it right now so things can work real nice and smooth. I'm also going to make this into my first animated short. Maybe I can document my progress into this blog so all of you can see!

P.S. He's not a gardener just so you know. I just like being silly.

10 comments:

mmxlyg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
weislyleon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trevour said...

Once again, excellent colors! And I really like how his ear is drawn. And that little flower guy is great too!

Sam! said...

That's great!

Arschblog said...

At first:Happy belated Birthday!!!

I'm ashamed to forget such a graet artist like you!T-T

This drawing is superfunny! I like his mad face expression!!!
I always knew that flowers are dangerous!XD
I also like the painting of the Brother Lion and the music video of the Braineaters!:)

ryan said...

extremely nice, fluid, & appealing pose. great arm positions! nice job

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks, guys!

benj said...

The pose is AWESOME!
his pants & hid hood are so well drawn..!?.... A+++

Elias said...

He seems evil! He's even got his occult shoes on... Great stuff, and that goes for the rest of the blog too.

Danne8a said...

Nice!!!!!!!! You definately rock!
I love your style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!