Monday, April 17, 2006

Show's Over!


Hey! Here's a new painting I recently finished this weekend. I might need to fix some more areas like making the characters stand out more and maybe put some more highlights here and there, but I dunno, I'm no paint expert. But yeah tell me what you think. made with gouache and watercolor.

One more thing! I just noticed these colors came off more vibrant than how they should look, but I think it came off kinda cool the way it seems on the monitor. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I wanna know what you experts out there have to say about my paintings!

9 comments:

Tony said...

wow!!!! You have a very nice blog running here! Love that crazy cartoon style!

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks, man!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A terrific painting! Your blog is a real treat. I'll recommend it to everyone I know!

-Eddie Fitzgerald

Pedro Vargas said...

Thanks, Eddie! I'm real happy that you like my blog!

benj said...

AWESOME!!!
you should definitively continue to paint those AMAZING PAINTINGS!!!
You'LL BE FAMOUS!!!!

Arschblog said...

I say only one: FANTASTIC!!!!
I love your painted art, you are a hero! =)

Pedro Vargas said...

Hey, Stefanie and Benj! thanks for the nice comments! you guys are one of the best cartoony people I've found! I get overwhelmed to see so many talented people on the internet. You guys being one of them!

Benj, I'm actually working on another painting. I dunno about famous haha, but I sure as hell love to paint no matter what

Stef, thanks for considering me as a "hero" haha. I'm seriously blushing now.

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»