Saturday, April 08, 2006

Some Cartoon Funnies and a Caricature

just playing with some colors here as well as facial expressions...


I kinda like how this one came out...


And for today's caricature...

This here's my sister Cristina! She's crazy cool! I sure do miss her


These here were my first attempts on drawing Cristina. They came out really weird and distorted, but I guess that's the whole point in making a caricature!



My caricatures sometimes come out sort of realistic and not as much cartoony like how I want them to be, but like I said I'm still trying and it's perty hard! at least fer me that is.

5 comments:

kp said...

Amazing as always. These expressions are killer! That's a cool caricature of your sis also. I should draw my sis one of these days, she's a living cartoon!

Pedro Vargas said...

Hey thanks! I'm-a glad you like 'em. I bet your sister might be real cool to draw if she really was a living cartoon. It'll be caricaturing to the max!

Pedro

Sam said...

AWESOME!! LOVE YER STUFF!

Sam(isweirdout)

Alina Chau said...

cool caricature drawings!

Pedro Vargas said...

thanks for the sweet-tasting comments!

Sammy! hey man thanks! I love your cool stuff in your blog. I want to put you in my links section but my list is all messed up, but i'll deffinately have you up there, bud, once it's fixed.

Alina, thanks for the comment! I looked at your illustrations and liked them alot! I'm glad you like my caricatures :)