Saturday, October 22, 2011

Animated Music Video! Pt. 4



Here's another update on the music vid! I couldn't get around to finishing the animatic as a whole for today, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to show it in its entirety for next Saturday, but I ain't gonna make no promises. I just gotta keep on truckin', which is more important.

I only put up what I've done so far this time rather than show everything I've made put together for the animatic.

The scene I'm working on now is a lot more longer than what I thought it would be. That scene starts when he gets all spastic and sticks out his tongue like a crazy person. After that there are two more scenes, but those scenes are of two other scenes that you saw before in the previous animatic clip that will repeat in the end, so I'm pretty close to finishing the animatic.

I'm having a lot of fun animating this. Doing the animatic like this really helps me grasp more exactly what I wanna do for the animation. There's a lot of stuff that I have to fix for when I translate the animatic into the final layouts, keys and animation, which I don't think will be too hard.

Well, that's it for now! More stuff comin' your way next Saturday!