Saturday, October 15, 2011

Animated Music Video! Pt. 3

Hey! Here's another update on the music video:



It's another clip of the animatic. Sorry it's not the finished animatic like I said I was gonna put up. I'm still working on it, but I'm almost done with it though. I only have two small scenes left to work out and it'll be finally done! So I'm sure for next Saturday I'll put up the finished animatic without the sound.

I wasn't really expecting to work on the animatic so much. I found myself trying to put more animation (not frame by frame, but kinda like the keys and breakdowns) as well as figuring out the layout and spacing of where the character is going to be placed in each shot. I guess I invest in it so much to better prepare myself for when I start the animation. I think once it's done I will immediately jump into the animation.




Well, that's it! I'm sure i could've gone more in-depth with this post, but since I'm still working on the animatic I kinda don't want to repeat what I've already covered in my last post. So come back next Saturday to see more new stuff!

I'll also try to put up an update of other stuff that I've done throughout this year whenever I can!